Five girls competed for the Miss Mohawk Valley 2014 title. Five girls from across Fulton-Montgomery-Herkimer-Oneida counties competed to represent a diverse region filled with rich history and a strong sense of community at the upcoming Miss New York pageant.
No one went home empty handed! Rather than award a 2nd Runner up, the $300 scholarship was divided between the 3 non-finalists. Truly, every girl went home a winner.
- First runner-up ($500 scholarship)
- Spirit Award ($200 scholarship)
- Non-finalist Talent winner ($100 scholarship)
- Non-finalist swimsuit winner ($100 scholarship)
- Miss Congeniality($100 scholarship)