*The 2014 local titleholders have been very busy this week, promoting their personal platform and serving the local communities. Hours of dedication go into being a titleholder and representing the region, both before and after the State Pageant. This is not an extensive list of every titleholder’s journey, but rather a peek into their very active reigns. Some events may have been missed or omitted. Please follow each titleholder’s individual journey on their personal blog or fan page. Highlights of the great work done by Local Titleholders this week.
- Madison, Upstate New York: Participated in the Saratoga Springs Flag Day Ceremony & Parade
- Lauren, Mohawk Valley: Participated in the Dolgeville Violet Festival Parade, attended the Tribe’s Hill VFD 100 Year Anniversary Celebration, then attended the Albany Pride event.
- Courtney, Central New York: Attended the Albany Pride event.
- Adrienne, Syracuse: Participated in the CNY Fiber Festival.
- Caitlin, Erie Canal: Attended Rock the Canal event.
- Sarah, Empire Star: Attended Flag Day Ceremony event.
- Julia Rae, Metropolitan: Attended and performed at Miss Pennsylvania Pageant.
- Stephanie, Richmond County: Attended the annual Giving is Glamorous benefit hosted by City Girl Beauty Project.
- Jamie, Staten Island: Attended Richmond County Club for American Cancer Society golf outing.
- Nina, Salt City: Participated in a public service announcement for the prevention of distracted driving.
- Olivia, Thousand Islands: Spoke at an elementary school about her platform, and performed her talent song.
- Sarah, Empire Star: Attended the SAIL at Ferncliff Manor “Roaring Twenties: themed prom.
- Adrienne, Syracuse: Visited & performed at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Nina, Salt City: Visited & performed at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Caitlin, Erie Canal: Visited Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Madison, Upstate NY: Visited Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Claudette, Heart of New York: Attended Brooklyn Pride Festival.
- Olivia, Thousand Islands: Spoke with elementary students about bullying and Unedited Beauty.
- Lauren, Mohawk Valley: Participated in Diamonds in the Rough event to benefit Girls, Inc. of the Capital Region.
- Sarah, Empire Star: Volunteered and performed at the Stand for Humanity Benefit Concert to end human trafficking.