Date: March 14th, 2015 at 2pm
Location: The Glove Theater, Gloversville NY at 1pm
Rehearsal: March 13th, at 6pm at Glove Theater. Optional Workshop at 5:30
Age Groups: 0-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, and 13-16 (teens), 17-24 (Miss). (Boys are also welcome to compete!)
Mission: To promote self-esteem, confidence and to allow the children a head start into fun community service projects and volunteerism. No child will leave empty handed!
- Must live in New York State
- No glitz permitted.
- Children should be dressed age appropriately. Eyelashes and hair pieces are not permitted for the young contestants. Minimal makeup is acceptable.
- Must be within the ages of 0-24.
Rehearsal and Optional Workshop – Friday, March 13 at 6pm
- Opportunity to meet with local and state titleholders from different systems
- Learn how to walk and practice onstage questions.
The winners and runner ups from each category will be able to participate in community service projects, parades, and other fun events throughout the community!
Required Phases of Competition
- 0-3: “beauty” only. Contestants should wear Sunday best
- 3-12: “beauty” and On-Stage Question
- 13-24: Evening Gown, On-Stage Question, and Private Interview
There will also be an award for the child who brings in the most donations for our local animal shelters and for the child who sells the most tickets!
Be sure to Like “Little Miss Colonial” on Facebook!